This is the East Blue also known as the East Coast Blue.
Places in the East BlueEdit
- Fuschia Village: A small, quiet village. In the manga, this is where the story begins. Monkey D. Luffy, and Portgas D. Ace were born here.
- Syrup Village: Usopp's home village.
- Baratie: A famous restaurant ship in the sea owned by former pirate Zeff. Sanji was raised here.
- Commi Island: The main base of operations for Arlong and his Fishman crew. It's also Nami's home island
- Logue Town (Roguetown in the English version)
- Warship Island (anime only): An island set before the Grand Line, not a real Warship but called such as the mountain formation looks like a warship from a distance. It is originally a dragon's nest that rises from the ocean once every thousand years.
- Mirror Ball Island: An island from the Jango cover page arc and the featurette Jango's Dance Carnival. Home of Doskoi Panda, a very popular and high-class brand.
Characters from the East BlueEdit
- Gol D. Roger
- Portgas D. Ace
- Don Krieg
- Lil Chang
- Big Jin
- Lil Speedy
|One Piece Fanon:|
|Read the facts :|
|One Piece Encyclopedia|